We serve where you are!
Expand Your Business’s Offerings with E-Commerce Websites
With big companies like Walmart and Amazon increasingly selling all their products on the web, a brick-and-mortar storefront doesn’t cut it anymore. In order to stay ahead of the curve, many businesses are having to adopt new sales models for online selling. Thus, the demand for E-Commerce Websites has never been higher! Thankfully, building an e-commerce site doesn’t have to be difficult with the right professional help. 309 Marketing not only has experience building custom websites but has helped clients develop highly functional e-commerce sites to expand their business further.
While there are many “website-builders” out there that can claim to provide you with a fully-functioning e-commerce site, this isn’t always the case. With 309 Marketing, we can provide you with a completely custom e-commerce site, including every feature you believe necessary to promote your products best. Our team of website designers and developers can put together an e-commerce site that both fits your brand and provides the best possible user experience.
Making a Great E-Commerce Website
All the elements that make a functional and useful e-commerce site are incorporated into the design of all of 309 Marketing’s websites. We make it easy for your customers to research, view and purchase the products you offer. Through platforms like WooCommerce, Magento and Opencart, and our custom coding, we can give your site the features you most desire.
Organized & Informative Product Pages
Nothing is worse than when you get to a site, and you can’t find any information on the product you’re looking to purchase! Not having well-designed product pages is an easy way to turn away customers. However, in combination with our developers, designers and content writers, we can ensure your product pages catch the eye and tell all the info they need.
Easy to Use Shopping Cart
We’ve seen sites where items don’t appear in the shopping carts, discounts don’t get applied, or the customers can buy a product for an originally unintended price. These mishaps are unfortunate, but can also be easily avoided with the right web developer. Our team can create a shopping experience that works for both the business and the consumer.
To make your e-commerce website stand out from the rest, we can accommodate many additional features. Price calculators, product demos, social sharing, wishlists and more; your site can be equipped with numerous features to improve the customer experience vastly. Thus, your website visitors will continue coming back for more, and you’ll see your sales boom.
What Makes Our Websites Special?
309 Marketing goes the extra mile to ensure your E-Commerce websites get the recognition they deserve. What you can expect from our team includes:
- Beautiful pictures & designs to complement each product.
- Smartly written content accompanying each page.
- Mobile functionality for every website.
- Easy to update the site and add products.
- Safe & secure functionality for all payment options.
Why Do You Need E-Commerce Sites?
Before you decide to forgo the inclusion of an e-commerce site for your business, consider the advantages of having another storefront. Just the same as it would be to open up a shop in a neighborhood, a virtual store allows you to expand your business further than ever, without all the hassle of commercial real estate.
- More Ways to Buy – Giving your customers more ways to view and purchase your products can only be more beneficial to your business. Thus, by introducing an e-commerce site into the mix, you expand your audience and their purchasing power.
- Easier to Manage – A physical location might seem like the obvious choice when starting a business, but the smarter option might be investing in an all-digital storefront. Not only does an e-commerce site save you the hassle of stocking and upkeeping a store, but you can reach customers beyond a store’s fixed location.
- Staying Up to Date – As far as today’s trends go, most people are forgoing shopping in person and settling for online shopping instead. While this doesn’t mean a physical location still can’t make a profit, an e-commerce site shows you are willing to accommodate others. Rather than a convenience issue, online shopping may be some customers’ only option.
Custom Websites for Any Industry
Outside of E-Commerce Websites, 309 Marketing offers a variety of other services pertaining to website creation. Our team of professionals can manage both website design and website development, alongside a host of other services. Additionally, we can handle the and digital marketing campaigns for any business.
Contact 309 Marketing
Set your sights on expanding your business’s sale capabilities when you invest in E-Commerce Websites, designed and developed by 309 Marketing. You can contact us today at 309-213-9398 to request a quote. Also, our Peoria office is located at 311 SW Water Street, Unit 201 Peoria, IL 61602. Other office locations include Schaumburg, Tampa, Orlando and St. Petersburg.