Take Your Web Design in Lincoln IL to the Next Level
Lincoln IL top web design firm WebDesign309.com offers custom websites, SEO service, Google ad campaigns and more. We pride ourselves on providing top customer service and proper online marketing campaigns designed to grow your business. Call 217-408-2813 for a free quote!
Many businesses believe all websites are created equal. The fact is there are (3) distinct areas of web development that are all very important. These could make or break your web presence.
Your website needs to attract visitors with a great look, but it also must be user-friendly. During the design phase, we work with you to determine the look and functionality you need. We will also use our expertise to make sure your website follows UX Design and comes up in search. We do this through 3 areas:
- Proper architecture makes it easy for users to locate popular services.
- Content needs to answer users’ questions and solve problems.
- Great images/photos incorporated must tell a great story.
- Mobile-friendly design will meet the needs of today’s users.
- We use semantic HTML5.5, the best code structure available.
- We write proper page titles, descriptions and tag all images for search.
- Our pre- and post-launch testing ensures that your website works on all browsers.
- This is often the most overlooked area; if your site can’t be found, what’s it worth?
- We make sure you have content on your site that gets you on page #1 of Google, to get you the best results!
If wishing to build your brand and attract leads with a new website, contact WebDesign309 today!
With thousands of custom websites built for our clients, WebDesign309 has grown to be one of the most well-regarded web design companies in Illinois. If interested in our web design for Lincoln IL and the surrounding communities, contact us today at 217-408-2813 or via our request form. Additionally, we offer exceptional online marketing services for SEO, SEM, Social Media Management, and more! Our team serves clients throughout Illinois, Florida and the United States.