Find current career openings at WebDesign309 below.
Lead Web Developer
The Web Developer is responsible for the development of the sites he/she is handed by the graphic designer. The developer must implement the design using W3C Validated code. The individual must oversee the development team and ensure proper standards are followed. Deadlines will be set that must be kept. The individual must be able to use a project management tool to keep the company up-to-date on his progress on each of his tasks.
- Operate effectively as the leader of the development team.
- Also, operates effectively as an individual for a quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes.
- Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
- Responsible for the development of web sites and components.
- Effectively develops in a clean, well structured, easily maintainable format.
- Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.
- Ability to improvise, troubleshoot, and learn new skills on the job.
- Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment.
- Some exposure using MySQL, Photoshop, Google Analytics, WordPress, and other web tools.
- Knowledge of Twitter Bootstrap
- Knowledge of DNS, SSL ,and FTP
- Be able to effectively train clients in the use of the Web Site you built for them.
- A good understanding around the concept of Responsive Design.